Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Points Cover as a Belt Buckle

This product has been floating around in my brain for awhile. People would ask me if they could get some of my points covers as a belt buckle. I got thinking, what if you could wear a points cover as a belt buckle without having to weld  a loop and pin on the back of a points cover or have it done if you don't weld or have a welder. This would make the points cover still usable for its original purpose if so desired. 

This is what I came up with. It's a backing plate that has a loop and pin and allows you to mount either a Shovel/Evo or a Ironhead points cover to it. So if you want to wear one of my covers as a buckle or have a cool old cover you would like to make into a belt buckle this is what you need. It comes with two stainless steel mounting bolts. A nice feature is that if your a Lefty these work great for you too. Retail price on these is $17.00. You can get them here



No comments:

Post a Comment